Current Employment Opportunities within the Diocese of Reno
Our Lady of the Snows Parish has an opening for a Director of Youth Ministry. Under the direction of the Pastor, the Director of Youth Ministry oversees all administrative and operational functions to build on and promote the successful youth ministry program currently in place in the parish.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Facilitates the gifts of the parish in organizing and directing ministry with youth by encouraging and empowering the community to minister to and with young people.
- Interprets the needs of young people for the broader community and identifies strategies for making our parish “youth friendly”.
- Provides activities, resources and support that help families to promote healthy growth and faith development through supportive programming.
- Partners with department directors, parish school, diocese, other churches & schools, and civic community to promote effective programs/services for youth and positive values in youth (i.e. Confirmation program, service ministry for junior high and high school teens).
- Strong work ethic.
- High energy individual committed to working with the theological perspective of Vatican II and supporting the Church of the 21st century.
- Practicing faith-filled Catholic committed to the Church and its mission.
- Bachelor’s degree or significant related experience in religious education and youth ministry.
- Proficient in the use of a variety of computer and office equipment and other modern technology.
- Minimum of two years’ experience working with youth.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
SALARY, COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- This is a salaried, full-time position.
- Individual or family health and dental benefits are available.
- 403b retirement plan is available.
If you or someone you know is qualified and interested in applying, applications are available in the parish office or on our website www.olsparish.com. Please submit your application by March 15, 2017 with resume to Susann Boley, the Parish Business Administrator, 1138 Wright St, Reno, NV 89509, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
St. Francis of Assisi
Youth Ministry Coordinator
St. Francis of Assisi Parish located at the north shores of beautiful Lake Tahoe is seeking a part-time Youth Ministry Coordinator to provide vision and coordination for a comprehensive youth ministry program for young people in 6th -12th grade with the goal to form life-long, intentional disciples of Jesus Christ and His Catholic Church.
Please contact Christina Davis Phone: 75-372-6456 or Christinad@catholicreno.org
for more information and an application.
Open teaching positions
St. Teresa of Avila School
Open teaching opportunities for 2017-2018
Please send resume to:
Our Lady of the Snows School
Now accepting teacher applications/resumes for the 2017-2018 school year.
To submit resumes and applications please contact: